Xenoblade Chronicles X has already been released in Japan and just received a new patch to fix up some small things that needed to be addressed.
The Xenoblade Chronicles X v1.01 patch includes:
– Interface and gameplay tweaks to make the experience smoother
– An improved equipment menu, which shows all obtained weapons sorted by level requirement, even weapons that cannot be equipped by the character’s current class.
– Several tweaks to the Union gameplay mechanics, such as the Uniongram which has been changed completely since Companion and Arms can be first following the patch.
– Union points gain has been tweaked, with a noticeable increase for several different actions.
– Union points are required to increase B.L.A.D.E. level, which allows players to upgrade one of three different Field Skills, the Mechanical, Biological and Search fields so the increased gain should help player improve these important skills more quickly than before.
In related news, Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu revealed that the average play time for completing Xenoblade Chronicles X was a whopping 168 hours via a poll. That’s a huge amount of play time, more so than most AAA Role Playing Games on the market to date.
Xenoblade Chronicles X will be released in North America and Europe in December. Will you be picking it up? Let us know below!