Microsoft has officially begun the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale today, with more than 250 titles on sale through to July 11th, 2016.
The Ultimate Game Sale includes titles from the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. This will also mark the first time a sale has come to the Xbox One consoles, with systems now retailing for $280 USD until July 11th.
Here are some of the featured games on sale starting today. Note that these percentages reflect the Xbox Live Gold Membership price, which adds an extra 10% off for most of the titles on sale. Xbox’s Major Nelson has a complete breakdown on what is on sale during this promotion.
- DOOM (30% Off)
- Dark Souls, Dark Souls II (50% Off)
- Dark Souls III (25% Off)
- Fallout 4 (50% Off)
- Far Cry 4 (60% Off)
- Grand Theft Auto V (40% Off)
- Halo 5: Guardians (50% Off)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (60% Off)
- Just Cause 3 (60% Off)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (40% Off)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division (33% Off)
- Quantum Break (25% Off)
- The Evil Within (75% Off)
The Xbox Ultimate Game Sale will be running from July 5th to July 11th. Will you be purchasing any of the games from the sale? Be sure to join in on the discussion in the comments below.