Microsoft’s next batch of free games for Xbox Live Gold Subscribers has been revealed.
January brings in the new year along with a bunch of free, high-quality titles such as Killer Instinct: Season 2 Ultra Edtion and Rayman Origins. Of course, December’s free title Outlast will continue to remain as a free download for Xbox Live Gold Subscribers until January 15th.
Keeping in mind, Xbox 360 titles offered through the Xbox Live Games With Gold program are backward compatible with the Xbox One. Therefore, doubling the amount of titles available for Xbox Live Gold Subscribers.
- The Cave (January 1st to January 15th)
- Rayman Origins (January 16th to January 31st)
- World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap (January 1st to January 31st)
- Outlast (December 16th to January 15th)
- Killer Instinct: Season 2 Ultra Edition (January 16th to February 15th)
A reminder that Xbox Live Gold Subscribers have until December 31st to pick up Burnout Paradise and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for free.