The development team behind PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has released a new patch for Xbox One this morning.
Like previous patches, this patch focuses on “continued performance optimization, and stability improvements“. Some of the game’s textures have been changed to improve graphical performance, however, it is unknown at the time of this writing if these changes make the game appear worse or better than before.
Additionally, the inventory screen has been improved, enabling players to focus their attention on their surrounding areas instead of fumbling with their inventory management. One welcome update is that you can quickly scroll through your inventory using the left and right triggers.
A full breakdown of the patch notes are shown below:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
– Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
– Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
– Additional fixes to reduce crashes
– The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
– Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
– Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
– A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
– Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
– Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
– Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available for Xbox One, PC, iOS and Android devices.