Details have been released on how you can score a physical copy of Halo 5 Guardians when you purchase the Limited Collector’s edition when it launches on October 20th, 2015.
To do this, Microsoft has instructed Limited Collector’s Edition owners to visit Xbox.com and speak with support. This offer is only available to those who have not redeemed their code, so if you plan on purchasing the Limited Collector’s Edition, make sure to keep this code away from your Xbox.
- Open the Contact Us page.
- Select “Chat with Microsoft Support” to chat with a support agent.
- Once you’re connected, inform them that you want to exchange your unredeemed digital code for Halo 5: Guardians for a physical disc.
- You’ll need to provide the agent with the following information:
- Your Xbox gamertag
- Your email address
- The token’s 25-character code
- Your address for shipment
Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector’s Edition would be including a digital copy of the game instead of it’s physical counter-part. Since the announcement, fans have taken over social media to express their concerns of the missing ‘Collector’s’ piece being the hard copy itself.
Halo 5: Guardians will launch for the Xbox One on October 27th, 2015 and is available for pre-order via Amazon.com.