Destiny players can find Xur in the tower this weekend, where they can find rare and valuable items for sale.
He will be selling the following:
- Immolation Fists – Titan gauntlets – 13 Strange coins
- Skyburners Annex – Hunter helmet – 13 Strange coins
- The Stag – Warlock helmet – 13 Strange coins
- Hawkmoon – Exotic hand cannon – 23 Strange coins
- Legacy Engram – 29 Strange coins
Nothing really noteworthy this week. We’ve covered all of these exotics in the past multiple times. The only exotic I recommend getting, if you don’t already own it, is the hand cannon Hawkmoon. It is a solid PVP weapon that gives not one or two, but three bullets that do bonus damage at random. This gives you the ability to two-tap your opponents and obliterate them if one happens to be the bonus damage bullet. It will do just fine in PVE but it is limited to the magazine size of hand cannons.
Thanks for stopping by. Check back next week for more details on Xur’s exotic weapons and armor.