A new patch has launched for Destiny this morning which includes a few bug fixes left over from when it’s expansion ‘The Taken King’ was released.
The following bugs have been adjusted:
– Some players were seeing their golden chest completion count be reset upon release.
– Some players would not receive the level 40 quest if they did not complete the ‘Reach Level 30’ quest before reaching 40.
– A mission that had the player take out “high value targets” on select planets was not giving out legendary marks.
– Year one strikes were not rewarding players with the appropriate uncommon and rare loot.
– After a “chest spawn glitch” was abused on the Dreadnaught this is no longer possible. Chests can now only be opened once per chest spawn.
– The “Three Of Coins” item from Xur now has a lower chance of rewarding exotic engrams upon defeating an ultra.
– Dismantling leveled up exotic weapons and armor now have a lowered chance at producing 2 exotic shards.
That about sums it up for this Destiny patch. Is there anything in this update you would have liked to see fixed? Sound off in the comments below!